Monday, November 17, 2008

my Mom: ' mÁgi ' - portfolio

family id-card: iwan's mom (nickname:mAgika)

My mother. She is a scorpion. She was the greatest girl in her classroom. Some hot (black n' white) bikini photos had taken about her at "Augutus 20"-swimming pool with a girl-mate. Her first car was a Fiat 127. Her first job was in a tobacco factory/distribution centre. Her only weakness is cigarette. She lives in Miskolc, (North-Eastern Hungary). She worked as an administrator almost 20 years at the university of Miskolc. Of course she get bored there. In 2006 she decided to fly into Florida and try out air-conditioning business. She is advanced in esoterics, horoscopes and volleyball. She loves Ghymes music. She is a cool mom. She created' me in 1986. Then she divorced from my Father in 1989. She estabilished me a great and fullfilled childship. I wanna thank you here also. Thank you very much, mAgika. And haWe a Happy BirthDay.