Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why, How long, Am i crazy ??


WHY I PHOTOGRAPHING ALL MY FOOD, TOILET-USAGE AND THE OTHERS ?

  1. because i am curious about my own life and want to see how it is changed and varied after 1, 5, 10, ... years
  2. i am interested in data-management, so i needed some source data to use for my examination. My own life's data tends to be the most logical and convinient way to collect. In that way "i kill two birds with one stone".
  3. if i'm lucky, my research can spot on new patterns and relationship beetween life-styles and body mechanisms, which change our way of thinking about efficient living , in some fields of scientic disciplines or even in healthcare.

HOW LONG I WANT TO DOCUMENT MY LIFE ?
Maybe as long as i can do that. 10 years seems optimal. My opinion is: if somebody can do this for 10 years, surely can continue it till the end of life. Depends on the dynamism and capability of the system i work out for it.

IS SOME MISSED PHOTO HAPPENS ?
Yes, rarely, but it happens. On the average every 2nd month i forget taking a photo-shot about a food item. The data-missing occurence is the most often at the GPS-diary caused by the accidentally off-switch or battery exhaust of GPS device. I have to reconstruct the undocumented thing somehow. For example, if i don't take a photot about a sandwich, i have to draw or sketch it, write it down as fast as i can.

AM I CRAZY ?
I don't think so.

AM I AN AUTIST ?
No. I am not enough clever to be that.

DO I DOCUMENT THE "FOOD OUTPUT" ALSO ?
Actionly i tried it..for a short while.. but it's too complicated for me at this time.. %) Defectation is a serious business'. I haven't find out what can i use it for. I need to get know more about it. Me and my environment still not prepared for that. Maybe in the future..

WHICH CAREER I WANT TO CHOOSE ?
Well, that is a good question. I'm interested in neurology, information-technology, philosophy, economy, architect, astronomy and dietetics also. But i have only one life. Maybe i would be a freelance publicist %) but i can imagine myself as a gardener, goliath-crane controller or shepherd too.

No comments: