Monday, July 14, 2008

illness #1 2008


If once my throat gets cold, and i start to cough..then i must be sure, i face a painful and snotty head cold. So the same started at the last day of our vacation in Split, Croatia, by tossing off a bottle of icecold coke after a warm slice of pizza. 2 hours later i felt something in my throat that would better not be there.. You can see the following on the chart. 5 days later my throat started to pain as hell and after the 6th day i find myself hardcore snotty ! As the picture shows on 11th of Aug i blowed my nose only 4 times, - that's corcect - but on the next day it's increased up to 41 nose blows ! If i don't count my hours spent with sleeping (8hours 1minute), the result is: one nose blow in every 23 minutes. Holy crap! thats gonna be a bit boring after a while. And that's just the beginning. My illness is reached it's top on 16th of August, when i used 52 pieces of tissue papers, slept 8:03 so, so on that day i had to blow nose in every 18 minutes ! So let's get satisfied with this personal record for a while (cause i don't planning another illness for at least 2-5 years). All other datas i found normal, i mean i haven't found any connection beetween this illness and my metabolism-pattern (urine, defraction). It's just random (as it used to be %)).
I'm awaiting for comments and reflections about how understandable this whole thing is.. (i 'm working on the upgraded, well designed verion of this currently excel-chart)

the following pictures illustrates a real cough in action. On the last image on the bottom-right, i am not that..you know, so DO NOT even toy with the idea. I am just sick on that picture, right ?" %)

No comments: